At V Smile Family Dental, we use the latest and greatest in dental technology including pristine, porcelain crowns and beautifully crafted dental bridges.
Protect your dental health and restore your smile with our wonderful treatment options. You can schedule your restorative dentistry consultation by contacting our office today.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Crowns and Bridges?
If you are looking to protect your teeth, restore your oral health, or complete your smile by replacing missing teeth, restorative dentistry is the way to do it. Some of the greatest tools available for restorative dentistry are porcelain crowns and dental bridges.
The unique designs of each of these amazing treatments play a crucial role in modern dentistry. Porcelain caps can preserve and protect weakened teeth while being a critical supporting role for other dental procedures.
And if you are missing teeth, dental bridges are a fantastic option to restore both the cosmetic appearance of your smile and the physical functions such as speaking, chewing, and keeping your gums protected from harmful bacteria.
How Much Do Dental Crowns and Bridges Cost?
Our approach to treatment is as unique as the smiles of our patients. Therefore, the cost of your treatment will be catered to your case. Your personalized treatment plan will be discussed during your consultation. The price of a dental bridge includes both the price of the pontic (or new tooth) needing to be replaced as well as the crowns or implant that will fix the bridge in place.
V Smile Family Dental is committed to providing you with affordable care. We accept all major credit cards as well as cash. We also work with many dental insurance providers. We offer CareCredit® in-house financing, so you can receive the care you need without delay.
How Crowns and Bridges Improve Your Dental Health
Dental crowns and bridges offer different benefits because they solve different problems.
Crowns repair broken or damaged teeth. Leaving damaged teeth uncovered leaves them open for bacteria to get inside the inner pulp and root canal and potentially spread to your gums or other teeth. Broken teeth also make it harder for you to eat nutrient-rich food. This is why it is important to fix your teeth with sturdy porcelain crowns.
Bridges are dental prosthetics that often use multiple crowns to replace missing teeth. Missing teeth can leave your mouth at higher risk for gum disease, teeth shifting out of place, and extra wear on the teeth around your tooth gap. Replacing missing teeth with the easy solution of a dental bridge helps keep the rest of your teeth protected and in the right position while shielding your gums from disease.
Benefits of Porcelain Crowns and Bridges
Dental crowns and bridges are effective solutions for restoring damaged or missing teeth. They improve functionality, aesthetics, and self-confidence. Additionally, they can prevent further dental problems and preserve natural teeth.
Here are some benefits that the two treatments share:
- Protect Your Teeth: Our porcelain crowns are not only crafted to look impressive but are incredibly durable. This makes them ideal for protecting damaged teeth to prevent further harm. Dental bridges prevent remaining teeth from shifting after a permanent tooth falls out.
- Restore Your Smile’s Aesthetics: Both porcelain crowns and dental bridges are a great means of enhancing the cosmetics of your smile. Crowns can cover damaged, misshapen, or discolored teeth while dental bridges can restore your smile if you’ve suffered from tooth loss.
- Get a Natural-Looking Smile: Both our crowns and our bridges are made of tooth-colored porcelain. Porcelain is slightly translucent, just like your teeth, so once the appliance is in place, no one will be able to tell that it’s not real. Dr. Tippireddy is very talented at creating beautiful smiles.
These are just a handful of examples of how helpful crowns and dental bridges can be. If you are curious about how they can improve your smile specifically, contact us today over the phone, through email, or by booking an appointment online.
Porcelain Crowns and Cosmetic Dentistry
One of the easiest ways to enhance the cosmetics of your smile is with porcelain crowns. You can use porcelain crowns alongside cosmetic dentistry in the following ways:
- Take Care of a Troublesome Tooth: If one of your teeth is misshapen, crooked, or too far from the tooth beside it, a porcelain crown is a quick fix. We sculpt every crown to work with your unique smile, so the shape and shade look natural.
- Restore a Cracked, Chipped, or Damaged Tooth: Cracked teeth catch the eye, and they can cause pain, sensitivity, and infection. Restore the cosmetics of a damaged tooth and protect it from further harm with a porcelain crown.
- Get Rid of Discoloration: Porcelain crowns are perfectly white and created to look like real teeth. They will cover any existing tooth stains and only show a beautiful, pure white finish when you smile.
Share Your Smile Again With a Porcelain Crown Restoration From V Smile Family Dental
V Smile Family Dental is the go-to place for compassionate and comprehensive care in Frisco. We provide a range of dental treatments, including porcelain crowns and bridges, that can help our patients achieve a beautiful, new smile quickly and easily.
Don’t go another day without your ideal smile! Schedule your consultation today!