For ultimate camouflage, Invisalign Clear Aligners are a modern teeth-straightening method. A series of clear plastic trays straighten your teeth using sophisticated software and 3D digital models of your teeth. Without the use of wires, metal, springs, or rubber bands, medical-grade plastic gently moves your teeth into place. Gradual pressure on specific teeth with each aligner means less discomfort and, in many cases, shorter treatment times. Your provider will give you several sets of aligners at once, allowing you to change them at home every two weeks.
Removable trays can be used for normal eating and cleaning for short periods of time. For many patients, eating an apple without the distraction of brackets and wires works well. Furthermore, the smooth plastic surface provides a level of comfort to the tongue and cheeks that other forms of straightening do not.
A system that can be removed and stored may be forgotten. Committing to wearing your treatment for at least 22 hours per day helps ensure the success of your treatment. While clear aligners are ideal for adults, a responsible adolescent can also be a candidate. Adults of all ages have discovered the benefits of having straight teeth with aligners.
- Straighten your teeth in stealth mode
- Allow you to eat the foods you like during treatment
- Make cleaning and brushing easy
- Close eye-catching gaps
- Correct overlap/crowding issue
What is Invisalign Frisco?
- Invisalign straightens your teeth with clear and removable aligners that are designed to fit your teeth.
- They are changed every 2 weeks causing your teeth to move little by little in order to finally straighten your teeth.
- Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear aligners to correct teeth, bites, and smiles for teens and adults.
- The idea of using removable appliances to move teeth has been an amazing feature for people who cannot tolerate braces.
- The computerized system has developed a 3-D, digital controlled technique that allows dentists to move teeth with aligners that are clear, comfortable, and most important, effective!
- Aligners are made of medical-grade plastic that is customized to fit teeth.
- About every two weeks, there is a new aligner that fits your teeth slightly differently from the previous one to gradually improve alignment.
- Same as regular braces that put pressure on the teeth all the time, Invisalign must be worn for as close to full-time as possible. (22 Hours per day).
- Depending on treatment planning, compliance, and severity of the malocclusion Invisalign treatment takes between 5-15 mounts.
- Dr. Kallam will explain how teeth move in terms of speed, order, and direction.
How Invisalign Works
Dr. Kallam will take x-rays, pictures, and impressions of your teeth, which Invisalign will use to create a digital 3-D image of them.
From these images, your doctor will map out an exact treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth. Using this same technology, your doctor will even be able to show you a virtual representation of how your teeth will move with each stage of treatment.
According to your individual treatment plan, a series of custom-made, clear aligners will be provided for you.
These aligners are made of a smooth, comfortable BPA-free plastic that doesn’t irritate your cheeks and gums, unlike traditional metal braces.
You will wear them throughout the day, and remove them when you eat or brush and floss your teeth. As you wear each pair of them, your teeth gently and gradually begin to shift into place. And because they’re virtually invisible, most people won’t even notice you’re on treatment!
Invisalign treatment requires a big commitment. It requires someone who will wear the aligners as directed, and practice proper oral hygiene.
If you don’t feel that your lifestyle can allow you to be committed to the treatment, don’t go for this removable treatment that is compliance-based.
One of the concerns is “the need to take aligners out for eating, and then brushing/flossing, before replacing them.
Patients are supposed to brush after each meal with braces and may be required to use elastics as well, while the ability to take aligners out for eating and cleaning actually simplifies these activities, making it an easier choice for patients who may be unable to clean properly around fixed braces.
Frisco Invisalign For Adult & Teens
As an adult, you need to feel confident that you look your best. Invisalign allows you to feel that way throughout the entire treatment process. Invisalign could be the perfect solution for an adult since it has the flexibility and convenience to fit just about every aspect of your life.
Adults often think that Ortho treatment (Teeth Whitening) is too much trouble or too disruptive. While leaving them might seem to be the easy choice, making the decision to get Invisalign treatment could benefit you in many ways. And while many adults consider straightening their teeth for cosmetic reasons, it’s important to understand that straighter teeth and a proper bite can be beneficial to the mouth’s overall periodontal health whether you choose Invisalign or another form of treatment.
Investing in your teeth, particularly where your health is concerned is an important proposition. We understand that as a teen, cosmetics is really important!
Talk to us now and we let you know if you are a good candidate for your Invisalign treatment. There are many ways to make the price of Invisalign more affordable through insurance and payment plans at V Smile Family Dental.
Invisalign Before & After Photos of Our Patients
Something For Everyone
While aligner treatment is effective in 90% of cases, some tooth movements may be impossible. You might also prefer the security of fixed braces. Many dental procedures now have more options than ever before, allowing for tailored care to your specific needs. Dr. Kallam can assist you in finding the path to a straighter smile.
You could add whitening to your plan to remove years of yellow stain accumulation. In some cases, the beauty of porcelain elevates a straight smile or may even provide an alternative to orthodontics. And you might be surprised to discover a flexible payment option or previously unknown insurance benefits that bring treatment closer than you think.
V Smile Family Dental – Invisalign Dentist Frisco
12388 FM423, #100
Frisco, TX 75033