For ultimate camouflage, Invisalign Clear Aligners are a modern teeth-straightening method. Designed with sophisticated software and 3D digital models of your teeth, a series of clear plastic trays produce the straightening results. Medical-grade plastic without wires, metal, springs, or rubber bands gently moves your teeth into place. Gradual pressure on specific teeth with each aligner means less discomfort and shortened treatment times, in many cases. Your provider dispenses several sets of aligners at a time, allowing you to change to a new one at home every two weeks.
Removable trays can be set aside for short periods allowing normal eating and cleaning. Enjoying an apple without the intrusion of brackets and wires works well for many patients. And the smooth plastic surface offers a comfort level to the tongue and cheeks unequaled by other forms of straightening.
A system that can be taken out and set aside may be forgotten. Committing to consistent wear, at least 22 hours each day, helps ensure the success of your treatment. While clear aligners work extremely well for adults, a responsible teen can be a candidate too. And adults of every age have discovered the perks of straight teeth with aligners.
- Straighten your teeth in stealth mode
- Allow you to eat the foods you like during treatment
- Make cleaning and brushing easy
- Close eye-catching gaps
- Correct overlap/crowding issue
What is Invisalign Frisco?
- Invisalign straightens your teeth with clear and removable aligners that are designed to fit your teeth.
- They are changed every 2 weeks causing your teeth to move little by little in order to finally straighten your teeth.
- Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear aligners to correct teeth, bites, and smiles for teens and adults.
- The idea of using removable appliances to move teeth has been an amazing feature for people who cannot tolerate braces.
- The computerized system has developed a 3-D, digital controlled technique that allows dentists to move teeth with aligners that are clear, comfortable, and most important, effective!
- Aligners are made of medical-grade plastic that is customized to fit teeth.
- About every two weeks, there is a new aligner that fits your teeth slightly differently from the previous one to gradually improve alignment.
- Same as regular braces that put pressure on the teeth all the time, Invisalign must be worn for as close to full-time as possible. (22 Hours per day).
- Depending on treatment planning, compliance, and severity of the malocclusion Invisalign treatment takes between 5-15 mounts.
- Dr. Tippireddy will explain how teeth move in terms of speed, order, and direction.
How Invisalign Works
Dr. Tippireddy will take x-rays, pictures, and impressions of your teeth, which Invisalign will use to create a digital 3-D image of them.
From these images, your doctor will map out an exact treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth. Using this same technology, your doctor will even be able to show you a virtual representation of how your teeth will move with each stage of treatment.
According to your individual treatment plan, a series of custom-made, clear aligners will be provided for you.
These aligners are made of a smooth, comfortable BPA-free plastic that doesn’t irritate your cheeks and gums, unlike traditional metal braces.
You will wear them on throughout the day, and remove them when you eat or to brush and floss your teeth. As you wear each pair of them, your teeth gently and gradually begin to shift into place. And because they’re virtually invisible, most people won’t even notice you’re on treatment!
Invisalign treatment requires a big commitment. It requires someone who will wear the aligners as directed, and practice proper oral hygiene.
If you don’t feel that your lifestyle can allow you to be committed to the treatment, don’t go for this removable treatment that is compliance-based.
One of the concerns is “the need to take aligners out for eating, and then brushing/flossing, before replacing them.
Patients are supposed to brush after each meal with braces and may be required to use elastics as well, while the ability to take aligners out for eating and cleaning actually simplifies these activities, making it an easier choice for patients who may be unable to clean properly around fixed braces.
Frisco Invisalign For Adult & Teens
As an adult, you need to feel confident that you look your best. Invisalign allows you to feel that way throughout the entire treatment process. Invisalign could be the perfect solution for an adult since it has the flexibility and convenience to fit just about every aspect of your life.
Adults often think that Ortho treatment (Teeth Whitening) is too much trouble or too disruptive. While leaving them might seem to be the easy choice, making the decision to get Invisalign treatment could benefit you in many ways. And while many adults consider straightening their teeth for cosmetic reasons, it’s important to understand that straighter teeth and a proper bite can be beneficial to the mouth overall periodontal health whether you choose Invisalign or another form of treatment.
Investing in your teeth, particularly where your health is concerned is an important proposition. We understand that as a teen, cosmetics is really important!
Talk to us now and we let you know if you are a good candidate for your Invisalign treatment. There are many ways to make the price of Invisalign more affordable through insurance and payment plans at V Smile Family Dental.
Something For Everyone
While aligner treatment works for 90% of straightening cases, some tooth movements may not be possible. Or you may simply prefer the security of fixed braces. More choices than ever exist for many procedures in dentistry allowing customized care for your situation. Dr. Tippireddy can help you discover the path to a straighter smile.
You may discuss adding whitening to your plan, removing years of yellow stain accumulation. In some cases, the beauty of porcelain lifts a straight smile to another level or may even offer an alternative to orthodontics. And you may be pleasantly surprised to find a flexible payment option or undiscovered insurance benefits that make treatment closer than you think.