If you’re looking for a virtually perfect smile for yourself or someone you love, or if you’re interested in Invisalign, you’ve come to the right place! V Smile Family Dental is here to help you meet all of your orthodontic needs and get you a healthier, straighter smile quicker than ever. How? With incredible Invisalign treatment.
If you’re a resident of Frisco or the surrounding areas, you can get a beautiful, straight smile quickly and subtly with Invisalign clear braces. Contact our office today to schedule your Invisalign consultation.
V Smile Family Dental is a Platinum Plus Invisalign Provider
At V Smile Family Dental, all of our dedicated dental professionals go above and beyond to provide the greatest care for each and every patient. One way we’ve exceeded expectations is by becoming a Platinum Invisalign Provider.
We earn this title by providing over 120 Invisalign treatments every year. Now that is experience you can trust! Don’t hesitate to get a straighter and healthier smile with Invisalign clear braces from your friends at V Smile Family Dental!
Check Out Some Videos On How Invisalign Works
There’s plenty of truth in the phrase “seeing is believing” and we want you to see the incredible results that Invisalign clear braces offer. Watch the following videos to learn more about the Invisalign system. If you have any further questions about this innovative orthodontic treatment, feel encouraged to contact our office to schedule a consultation.
A New Smile In as Little as 180 Days
Getting a straighter smile can improve your confidence and your oral health! And now, with Invisalign, your orthodontic treatment doesn’t have to take years. Where traditional braces correct your smile over 1–3 years, Invisalign can give you a new smile in 180 days! Get started with Invisalign today!
Real Results, Really Fast
How can Invisalign treatment provide a beautiful smile in so little time? Because Invisalign clear braces work smarter, not harder.
By using state-of-the-art digital programming, Invisalign clear braces provide gentle, corrective pushes in key locations, correcting orthodontic issues with pinpoint accuracy. This is very different from traditional braces that use wires, brackets, and tracks that pull and force teeth into new positions.
The Invisalign Process
The Invisalign process is simple, effective, and has helped millions of people improve their smiles. Here’s what you can expect when you choose Invisalign for your orthodontic treatment:
- Initial Consultation: During your initial consultation with an Invisalign provider, you’ll discuss your goals for treatment and determine if Invisalign is right for you. Dr. Tippireddy will examine your teeth, take photographs and x-rays, and create a 3D digital model of your mouth to help plan your treatment.
- Custom Treatment Plan: Using the 3D digital model of your teeth, your Invisalign provider will create a custom treatment plan that outlines the expected progression of your teeth throughout treatment. You’ll be able to see a virtual representation of your teeth at each stage of the process, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
- Custom Aligners: Once your treatment plan is finalized, your provider will create a series of clear, custom aligners made specifically for your teeth. You’ll wear each set of aligners for approximately two weeks before moving on to the next set. Each set of aligners is designed to gradually move your teeth into the desired position.
- Regular Checkups: During your treatment, you’ll have regular checkups with your provider to ensure that your teeth are moving as planned. You’ll receive your next set of aligners at each checkup, and your provider will monitor your progress to make sure you’re on track.
- Retainers: After you’ve completed your Invisalign treatment, your provider may recommend that you wear retainers to help maintain the position of your teeth. Retainers are custom-made for your teeth and can be worn discreetly to help keep your smile looking its best.
Am I a Good Candidate for Invisalign?
There’s no doubt that Invisalign clear braces are becoming one of the most popular orthodontic treatments available today. And for good reason! Invisalign clear braces can address a wide variety of orthodontic issues.
Invisalign can help many people get the smiles they want. If the following apply to you, it might be able to help you too:
- You are looking for quicker results than traditional braces.
- You don’t want your orthodontic treatment to be a distraction at school or work.
- You want a straighter smile and the health benefits that come with it.
- You want to address bite issues such as overbites or underbites.
If any of the above apply to you, then getting Invisalign treatment from Platinum Invisalign Providers may be right for you. At a free consultation with Dr. Tippireddy, she can examine your teeth and confirm whether or not Invisalign aligners can help your smile.
Ready To Get Started? Call Today!
As a Platinum Invisalign Provider, V Smile Family Dental is committed to helping you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Our Invisalign treatment is comfortable, quick, and effective. We’ll get you a beautifully straight smile in no time. So begin your journey to a straighter, healthier smile by booking an appointment online.